Terms and Conditions
These Terms constitute a legal agreement and create a binding contract between you and FxKash Fintech Limited.
a. Contractual Relationship
These Terms constitute a legal agreement and create a binding contract between you and FxKash Fintech Limited.
The registration of the user on the FxKash.com website confirms that he agrees with the current terms of service, familiarized himself with these rules and undertakes to follow them in full. In case of rejection of the rules, disagreement with the general doctrine of the rules or any other differences of opinion, the user is obliged to stop the account registration and leave this website.
The current rules can be changed at the initiative of the project managers. In this case, the changes take effect immediately after they are published on the website.
FxKash Fintech Limited is the owner of all the intellectual property and rights of this website, including its entire published content. Any copying of materials and content is forbidden, except for cases of special permit issuance from the legal owner of the information.
Access to certain areas of the website will be restricted to unregistered users only.
Claims on the content of these rules, the terms of the investment offer, partnership cooperation and some other aspects of the project's work are not accepted.
Rights and obligations of the participant
By registering, the user (participant) confirms that he is of legal age. By registering the user also agrees and confirms that he uses the website in its sole discretion, voluntarily and on his own initiative.
In the process of registration, the user undertakes to indicate only reliable information about him, use electronic wallets in payment systems and funds that belong to him personally.
The responsibility for the consequences of login data disclosure is the responsibility of the user. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to keep the login and password of your personal account in secret.
The user undertakes not to establish unauthorized access to features of the website and to any services offered on the website.
The participant has the right to create and use only one account. If the multiple registrations in the project are detected, all accounts of such participant will be blocked.
All registered participants of this project have the right to use its investment and partnership offer, as well as take part in additional opportunities for earning money with the company if such opportunities will be provided during the project work.
The participant agrees to settle any disputes exclusively through negotiation, using the communication channels and feedback forms provided on the website.
All participants have the right to contact support to get any clarifications and answers to the questions regarding investment process.
1) Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between FxKash Fintech Limited and its client.
2) Clients process all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and their own risk. The size and term of deposit is determined personally by each client.
3) Accrual of interest on the investment is calculated and credited to client's account at the request of the client. Withdrawal is available once every week.
4) The interest rate depends on the amount of investment, investment plan and deposit term.
5) Client may choose any payment system or cryptocurrency that we accept in order to make a deposit. FxKash Technology Limited accepts only USD AND CRYPOCURRENCY for investing.
6) Client can open only one account per IP/Family/Device. If you wish to open another account contact us before at [email protected] If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed.
7) Interest is accrued for a period of 3 months.
8) Capital can be withdrawn or re-invested after 3 months and 2 weeks.
Rights and obligations of the company
The company is obliged to provide its customers with uninterrupted access to the investment resource 24 hours a day, except for the periods when it will carry out technical works.
The company assumes the obligation to accept deposits in trust management under the conditions set forth in our investment offer.
The company undertakes to reliably protect the personal data of project participants, using reliable encryption and modern methods of protecting information. Project participants can be fully confident that no personal data will be disclosed to third parties.
The company reserves the right to block the accounts of the participants without the possibility of subsequent recovery if there are confirmed attempts of afflicting damage to FxKash, for non-observance of these rules and the creation of multiple registrations on the website.
The company reserves the right to make changes in the partnership program, investment conditions, list of available payment systems and project rules.
The company is not responsible for not providing the client with information about changes in the project due to the fact that the participant specified an incorrect e-mail address when registering.
The company is not responsible for the delay in any payments due to the fault of the payment system through which the client made the transaction. In addition, we inform that the company has nothing to do with the commission charged by the payment system. We do not charge any fees for internal operations performed by our clients.
The company does not pay referral commissions for deposits made by a referral from the account balance.
The company reserves the right to cancel the representative status due to the inadequacy of the person who had requested the status or any other administrative reason.
The company policy forbids direct mass mailing containing a referral link (so-called spam).
1. Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, FXKASH SERVICES, FXKASH MATERIALS AND ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF FXKASH ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS
AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND FXKASH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU WAIVE, ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FXKASH DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, FXKASH
SERVICES OR FXKASH MATERIALS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FXKASH DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR TRADING IS WITHOUT RISK AS TRADING IN FINANCIAL
INSTRUMENT CARRIES RISK AND PAST OR PRESENT TRADING PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GAURANTEE FUTURE SUCCESS, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT OUR TRADING RESULTS TO LOSS OF TRADING FUND, THAT WE WILL REPAY YOU YOUR
INITIAL INVESTED SUM, COUNTING ANY PROFIT YOU HAVE EARNED SO FAR AS PART OF YOUR CAPITAL AND THEN REFUND YOU THE BALANCE WITHIN 12 MONTHS FROM THE DAY WE INFORM OUR CLIENTS OF SUCH LOSS IN TRADE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND
AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY OTHER STATEMENT OR AGREEMENT, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE AND ACCESS OF FXKASH SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT
FXKASH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO: (A) ANY INACCURACY, DEFECT OR OMISSION OF DIGITAL ASSETS PRICE DATA, (B) ANY ERROR OR DELAY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF SUCH DATA, (C)
INTERRUPTION IN ANY SUCH DATA, (D) REGULAR OR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE CARRIED OUT BY FXKASH AND SERVICE INTERRUPTION AND CHANGE RESULTING FROM SUCH MAINTENANCE, (E) ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY ILLEGAL ACTIONS OF OTHER THIRD
PARTIES SUCH AS THE BROKERS ACTIONS WITHOUT AUTHORIZED BY FXKASH; AND (F) OTHER EXEMPTIONS MENTIONED IN DISCLAIMERS AND PLATFORM RULES ISSUED BY FXKASH.
THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY IF AND TO THE EXTENT IT IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.
2. Disclaimer of Damages and Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL FXKASH, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR
CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, INFORMATION, REVENUE, PROFITS OR
OTHER BUSINESSES OR FINANCIAL BENEFITS) ARISING OUT OF FXKASH SERVICES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF FXKASH SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF FXKASH AND ITS
AFFILIATES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY EVEN IF FXKASH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF A FINAL JUDICIAL DETERMINATION THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE A
RESULT OF FXKASH’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR INTENTIONAL VIOLATION OF LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE
LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF FXKASH, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS ARISING OUT OF SERVICES OFFERED BY OR ON BEHALF OF FXKASH AND ITS AFFILIATES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF FXKASH SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO FXKASH UNDER THESE TERMS IN THE TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM FOR LIABILITY.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FxKash Operators, their affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, investigations, demands, suits, costs, expenses and damages (including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to (i) your use of, or conduct in connection with, FxKash Services, (ii) your breach or our enforcement of these Terms, or (iii) your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or rights of any third party during your use of FxKash Services. If you are obligated to indemnify FxKash Operators, their affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents pursuant to these Terms, FxKash will have the right, in its sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding and to determine whether FxKash wishes to settle, and if so, on what terms.
Please be aware that all official announcements, news, promotions, competitions and be emailed to you. USERS UNDERTAKE TO REFER TO THESE MATERIALS REGULARLY AND PROMPTLY. FXKASH WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE IN ANY MANNER OF COMPENSATION SHOULD USERS INCUR PERSONAL LOSSES ARISING FROM IGNORANCE OR NEGLIGENCE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENTS.
VI. Termination of Agreement
1. Suspension of FxKash Accounts
- The FxKash Account is subject to a governmental proceeding, criminal investigation or other pending litigation;
- We detect unusual activities in the FxKash Account;
- We detect unauthorized access to the FxKash Account;
- We are required to do so by a court order or command by a regulatory/government authority.
If FxKash is informed that any Digital Assets or funds held in your FxKash Account are stolen or otherwise are not lawfully possessed by you, FxKash may, but has no obligation to, place an administrative hold on the affected funds and your FxKash Account. If FxKash does lay down an administrative hold on some or all of your funds or FxKash Account, FxKash may continue such hold until such time as the dispute has been resolved and evidence of the resolution acceptable to FxKash has been provided to FxKash in a form acceptable to FxKash. FxKash will not involve itself in any such dispute or the resolution of the dispute. You agree that FxKash will have no liability or responsibility if someone hack into your account and withdraw your funds.
2. Compliance with Local Laws
It is Users’ responsibility to abide by local laws in relation to the legal usage of FxKash Services in their local jurisdiction as well as other laws and regulations applicable to Users. Users must also factor, to the extent of their local laws all aspects of taxation, the withholding, collection, reporting and remittance to their appropriate tax authorities. ALL USERS OF FXKASH SERVICES ACKNOWLEDGE AND DECLARE THAT THEIR FUNDS COME FROM LEGITIMATE SOURCES AND DO NOT ORIGINATE FROM ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES; USERS AGREE THAT FXKASH WILL REQUIRE THEM TO PROVIDE OR OTHERWISE COLLECT THE NECESSARY INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AS PER RELEVANT LAWS OR GOVERNMENT ORDERS TO VERIFY THE LEGALITY OF THE SOURCES AND USE OF THEIR FUNDS. FxKash maintains a stance of cooperation with law enforcement authorities globally and will not hesitate to seize, freeze, terminate Users’ accounts and funds which are flagged out or investigated by legal mandate.
.3 Resolving Disputes: Forum, Arbitration, Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY, AS IT INVOLVES A WAIVER OF CERTAIN RIGHTS TO BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS, INCLUDING AS A CLASS ACTION FOR RESIDENTS OF THE U.S.
1. Notification of Dispute. Please contact FxKash first! FxKash wants to address your concerns without resorting to formal legal proceedings. Before filing a claim, you agree to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting FxKash first through [email protected]
2. Agreement to Arbitrate. You and FxKash agree to resolve any claims relating to these Terms (including any question regarding their existence, validity, termination, or any services or products provided and any representations made by us) through final and binding arbitration, except as set forth under Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate below. You agree to first give us an opportunity to resolve any claims by contacting us as set forth in paragraph 1 above. If we are not able to resolve your claims within 60 days of receiving the notice, you may seek relief through arbitration.
3. Arbitration Procedure. Either you or FxKash may submit a dispute (after having made good faith efforts to resolve such dispute in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 above) for final and binding resolution by arbitration. JUDGMENT ON ANY ARBITRAL AWARD WILL BE GIVEN IN A COURT IN UNITED KINGDOM
4. Notice. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claims to [email protected] If we request arbitration against you, we will give you notice at the email address or street address you have provided.
1. Independent Parties. FxKash is an independent contractor but not an agent of you in the performance of these Terms. These Terms shall not be interpreted as facts or evidence of an association, joint venture, partnership, or franchise between the parties.
2. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding use of FxKash Services and will supersede all prior written or oral agreements between the parties. No usage of trade or other regular practice or method of dealing between the parties will be used to modify, interpret, supplement, or alter the terms herein.
3. Interpretation and Revision. FxKash reserves the right to alter, revise, modify, and/or change these Terms at any time. All changes will take effect immediately upon being published on FxKash websites. It is your responsibility to regularly check relevant pages on our websites/applications to confirm the latest version of these Terms. If you do not agree to any such modifications, your only remedy is to terminate your usage of FxKash Services and cancel your account. You agree that, unless otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, FxKash will not be responsible for any modification or termination of FxKash Services by you or any third party, or suspension or termination of your access to FxKash Services.
4. Force Majeure. FxKash will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform as required by these Terms because of any cause or condition beyond FxKash’s reasonable control.
5. Severability. If any portion of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability will not affect the other provisions of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect, and the invalid or unenforceable portion will be given effect to the greatest extent possible.
6. Assignment. You may not assign or transfer any right to use FxKash Services or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from FxKash, including any right or obligation related to the enforcement of laws or the change of control. FxKash may assign or transfer any or all of its rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining your consent or approval.
7. Waiver. The failure of one party to require performance of any provision will not affect that party’s right to require performance at any time thereafter. At the same time, the waiver of one party to seek recovery for the other party’s violation of these Terms or any provision of applicable terms shall not constitute a waiver by that party of any subsequent breach or violation by the other party or of the provision itself.
9. Contact Information. For more information on FxKash, you may refer to the company and license information found on FxKash websites. If you have questions regarding these Terms, please feel free to contact FxKash for clarification via our Customer Support team at [email protected]
FXKASH FINTECH LIMITED
Company number 12739554
306 Kensal Road, London, United Kingdom, W10 5BL